Who: Ray Lundrigan
What: Blog Post about Ray Lundrigan Photography
When: February 1, 2018
Where: Portland OR, Vancouver WA, & Destinations
Website: my website portal
PORTLAND WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
Ray Lundrigan Photography
Glad you are here for my introductory Blog post. Well, after a few years away from blogging my wedding work I’ve decided to start posting again as I have over ten years in the wedding photography world and have quite a bit of content to share with the world. Here is just a quick blurb about my company and what I offer.
I am a Wedding and Portrait photographer based in the greater Portland and Vancouver area of the Pacific Northwest. I specialize in two areas of photography; Weddings and Portraits. The Portrait side of my business includes Themed Sessions, Business Portraits, Headshots, and Company Branding.
My Mission Statement reads as follows:
“A photographer captures a moment in time. An artistic photographer makes the same moment timeless!
Ray Lundrigan Photography skillfully delivers those lasting moments through artistic imagery for a community that places high value on photography. We are also dedicated to outstanding and fun customer experiences while delivering timeless family heirlooms.”
Services I provide…
- Destination Weddings (no location is too far)
- Full-Service Wedding coverage (I assist you with your scheduling, timeline, formals, etc.)
- Engagement Sessions (in-studio and/or on-location)
- Bridal Portraits (in-studio, on-location, trash-the-dress, etc.)
- Small Wedding Celebrations
- Portraits (from Fine Art prints to Corporate Headshots)
Products we offer at Ray Lundrigan Photography…
- Heirloom Wedding Albums: I strongly believe that every couple getting married deserves an album that is worthy of being passed along the family timeline for generation to generation. I always inform my clients that albums are not just meant for them, they are for posterity. I deliver the story of your day in the album that includes only spreads that you approve before we print because I want your album to be YOUR album, not mine. All of my albums are hand-made right here in the U.S. by a small company that specializes in quality and family heirlooms.
- Prints and Fine Art: I also believe that a photograph doesn’t become an actual photograph until it is printed on paper or some other form of tangible material. All of my prints I deliver use the highest quality archival inks and printed on some of the best papers in the industry.
- Wall Art: When it comes to printed images, I believe in delivering quality. To ensure sure your print looks its absolute best when hanging on your wall, I make sure that each photograph goes through a touch-up process for vibrancy and color. Value (not cheap) is especially relevant when you want to be able to pass on your heirlooms to future generations. Far too often I see cheaply made products that won’t live past five years without falling apart, fading, or discoloring. I offer high-end Canvas, beautiful Metals, and stunning Signature Mounts.
All my wedding collections come complete with enough hours, coverage, and services to fully document one of the biggest days of your lives together. My entry full-service Wedding Collection begins at $2,995.
The answer to the question I often get asked about whether or not I photograph same-sex unions is; of course I do! To discuss marriage equality in this day and age is bewildering because Love is Love. I proudly support same-sex marriages!
A signed contract and 50% of your total collection price retains your date. The balance is due two weeks prior to your event. You can also make monthly payments if that makes it easier.
Destination Events: (read about my Kauai wedding here)
I have a very simple formula for my Destination Collections:
- Driving/Train distances: Collection Price + Expenses + $500 (typically just an overnight stay)
- Domestic Flights distance: Collection Price + Expenses + $1,000 (up to two days of coverage)
- International: Collection Price + Expenses + $1,500 (up to 4 days of coverage)