After photographing weddings for over 10 years I have come to learn what most newly-engaged couples are looking for when it comes to their wedding photography. If you are searching for someone to show up, take candid photos for 5-6 hours and then hand over a disc of unedited images then I am probably not best suited to be your photographer. To me this is an incomplete service and feel that you deserve more from your big day... A lot more!
What I provide is a Full Service Experience that includes:
- Me as your main photographer documenting your day (meaning I never outsource).
- One Assistant/Second Photographer.
- Collaboration with tailoring your timeline to best suit your event.
- Worksheets and tips to help you with Timelines, Formals, Album Image selections, etc.
- Selected, touched-up and edited images that tell the story of your day.
- All your delivered digital images categorized in folders for better organization.
- Engagement Session in every package.
- A Video Montage showcasing the highlights of the day.
- Your own mobile App with your favorite images to show off and share.
- A password-protected website for viewing, sharing & purchasing photographs from.
- Many options for beautiful Wedding Albums, Prints, and Wall-Art for your home.
- High quality heirloom products that will last for generations.
- Personalized Thank You cards & envelopes to send out after your event.
- A down-to-earth and friendly demeanor - always!
My Wedding Collections for 2018-19 begin at $2,995.
Getting married away from home?
Great! I have extensive travel experience and can help with your trip!
Destination Packages and Rates are based on numerous factors that need to be discussed but I make it super easy for you. Plus, traveling with your photographer ends up being a huge value that locally hired photographers simply cannot accommodate for the cost. I am passport-ready, so were's our next big adventure taking us?
Meetings and Consultations are always free.
My office/studio is located in downtown Vancouver, WA. Call or email to set up a time to meet - I'd love to discuss your vision with you.
I am looking forward to meeting with you and your significant other (as well as your family) to talk about your wedding!